Super Size Me? The Truth About Mcdonald's

A Few years ago I remember watching a trailer for a movie about Weight Gain and not Weight loss and it interested me especially the fact that it was based on McDonald's. I didn't get the chance to watch the movie back then up until now and i have to admit,it was an eye opener. I'm pretty vigilant with my diet however even i tend to give in to my cravings and why not to a Big Mac. Every Saturday Night when i'm out with friends,it would be our dinner stop. After Watching Super Size Me, I think I'm going to have to make a whole new change to my Saturday Night Out Dinners.

Super Size Me: Documentary Movie based on McDonald's

The Movie is based as a Documentary and revolves around McDonald's and exactly how bad it is indulging in any take out food. The movie progresses on a 30 day basis where the lead guy,Morgan, is only allowed to eat McDonald's for an entire Month. That's 3 meals a day of whatever McDonald's has on their Menu. As a rule, he had to super size every time he was offered to Super Size.

Shocking Statistics 

I honestly feel that watching the movie is really an eye opener because as much as Junk Food is tasty, it's still Junk and this Documentary is a good way for you to see just how bad these foods affect our body and slow down our weight loss. The Movie Provides shocking Statistics that really make you question whether eating take out is actually a good idea even if it's twice or thrice a week.

Super Size Me will change the way you think about Take Out Food

I suggest you go online and read up about Super Size Me and buy the movie because it will definitely change the way you think regarding Franchise's such as McDonald's. If you want to lose weight and lose the old fashion way of thinking that's keeping you feeling unhealthy and unfit, then this movie will surely get you questioning your lifestyle.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. A LIVE WITHOUT MEDICINE - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger