3 Tips For Feeling Inspired and Motivated


I’ve spent a few long years trying to understand how an individual can find that inner drive to get up off the ground, dust yourself off and jump into a sea of inspiring ideas and goals to accomplish. It’s such a vast topic and with all fairness,  there are very logical solutions available but not all of them are easy to just follow. You need to be equipped to handle the sort of information and advice you receive so I thought instead of writing the usual psych tips, I’d give you some ideas and ways that would work for you and is definitely available to you.


1. MUSIC FOR THE SOUL

Music is known for evoking certain feelings to a person, some may be depressing, others lively whilst some can be Epic and Motivating but there isn’t a specific song I can tell you to listen to and expect it to have the same effect on you as it would on me, we all are unique and have respond differently to things. The reason I chose this to be the first option is solely because it’s available to all of us, music is a part of our lives. I advise you to go choose a song that inspires you, makes you feel happy and motivated.

Here are some of the sites you could visit to listen to songs:







2. MOVIES FOR THE HEART

Amongst the millions of movies available there are a few exceptional ones that convey a great meaning and a vast sense of motivation. I agree that movies can be a lazy pill for most of us including myself but not if you choose the right titles and let’s face it, movies can really stir up a heck load of emotions. It beats flipping through countless pages to find some sort of motivational quote, don’t get me wrong, that doesn’t apply in all cases but in this one it particularly does.

I found these titles to be especially inspiring and motivating and some of them are based on real life experiences, feel free to add more to the list with the comment section below:










3. THE GREAT OUTDOORS

Being Outside has proven to have a great influence on a person’s mood. It can be an escape from all the problems that may be stifling you and I use this method a lot. Often when I’m feeling down and out of inspiration I tend to take a long walk to the grounds near me and during the early morning or late afternoon, sitting on the bench with the breeze against my skin can be really relaxing. The sunset and serene atmosphere inspires me, well after a lot of contemplating that is. I’d suggest that you find a place that you are familiar with, have happy memories associated to that place, choose a place that you can be comfortable in and allow yourself the freedom to explore.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. A LIVE WITHOUT MEDICINE - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger